Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» yes! we r back
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm by kompella12

» This Clan Should Not Die.
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 am by yamikazi

» Testing rubric as of July 29th 2012
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am by yamikazi

» :Suggestion:
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 am by yamikazi

» don't want this academy to be over
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am by yamikazi

» I need a test
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 pm by yikhang

» Important:For all active members!
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm by ZMWx6

» RANKING TOURNEY INFO
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 am by blah_blah12629

» DCA RANKINGS
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm by Tibbs755

» DCA RANKING MATCHES
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm by Guest

yes! we r back
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 am by kompella12
the best academy is back.... T.T been such a long time.... i will help as much as i can in improving this academy

Comments: 5
:Suggestion:
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 pm by Moonknight Xytix
I need everyone's Suggestion to Revive this academy again! just post here!

Comments: 22
Important:For all active members!
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm by Moonknight Xytix
For all active members!
I'll have a surprise for you!
but before I reveal it..
put the status how many days you're active here in the academy!

[days]/in a week
[hours]/in a day

Thank you!

~Moon

Comments: 11
Most active topics
Dueling Points Credit
Three-Word Story
Prestige Tournament #1 (STARTED)
The EXPERIENCE Game
Ranking Tournament
YamiKazi test reports.....
100 Pages!
Chaos Event
Weekly Creative Deck Construction Competition!
DCA SPRING CUP
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month

Go down 
+7
yamikazi
blah_blah12629
SithMaster66
Britchs
zane truesdales
Kurome
Moonknight Xytix
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonknight Xytix
Head Admin
Head Admin
Moonknight Xytix

DN Username : Dark Lynxz
DCA Points : 1000
Founder's Award
Elemental Dark Orb

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:38 am

To be the Duelists of the Month,
You just need to do an easy thing.
Post your Favorite of all Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (any generation) and then put note why do you like that card?
I'll pick the Meaningful answer then he/she will win ! Smile
We just don't use skills,we also use the knowledge! Very Happy

Thanks! Posts Starts now!
Back to top Go down
https://darkchaosacademy.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 pm

The Winged Dragon of Ra
Because It shows that you are willing to sacrifice your own lifepoints, aka giving your opponent an advantage to win just for you to attack them head on. Showing that you would back yourself into a corner and still fight back

Last edited by Der`Kaiser on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Kurome

DN Username : *SD*Sasori./kurome
DCA Points : 100

Dueling Level
Level: 1
Experience:
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Black luster soldier envoy of the beginning
Its banishing effect shows that it is ruler and anyone who opposes it will be banished, its attacking twice part shows swiftness sand agility in attacking and moving and it shows a king that works like a knight, its like chess except its does all the stuff.

Last edited by Kurome on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zane truesdales

zane truesdales

DN Username : *kyle_regie*
DCA Points : 360

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQly7FnURBYmAH7Urx1M59bfQ4yjdOlEQA1Uc7bPV19L8OOKXn_1iN6I9Y

shu,the holy marked dragon because i like her eff if he wad tibute summon let u summon a dragon type..i u choose red-eyes darkness metal dragon use her eff to special summon one dragon type monster special lvl 6 dragon type to overlay with shu and then ol atk to shu and one dragon type.special red-eyes to overlay the other red-eyes ol superdeadnought.

Last edited by zane truesdales on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Britchs
Admin
Admin
Britchs

DN Username : Britchs
DCA Points : 990
Elemental Machine Orb

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

You guys are all idiot my fav card is EXODIA!!!!!

obs so you can win duhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
SithMaster66

SithMaster66

DN Username : Sephiroth191
DCA Points : 560

Dueling Level
Experience:
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 pm

gladiator beast heraklinos
his shows that he is willing to sacrifice his own men to protect others, sometimes in life, we all have to make sacrifices. his picture also shows that he is a lion, one of the most fierce animals on the planet, i wouldnt mess with a lion, especially if he has a giant axe and shield and armor.
Back to top Go down
blah_blah12629

blah_blah12629

DN Username : blah_blah12629
DCA Points : 30

Dueling Level
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 am

Hmmm... Maybe one of my favorites is Jurrac Meteor.
I'm not really fond of studying history but I think there was some kind of meteor that hit Earth and eliminated all Dinos (or was that a volcano). Based on this theory, they made it the Effect of Jurrac Meteor.
I don't know what happened after the extinction of the Dinos, but I think a Dino Tuner showed up and reproduced itself for more Dinos xD
With Jurrac Meteor, you can head for a kill with the tuner
Back to top Go down
Moonknight Xytix
Head Admin
Head Admin
Moonknight Xytix

Founder's Award
Elemental Dark Orb

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 am

This will end up NEXT WEEK! Smile I GIVE YOU CHANCE TO EDIT YOUR ANSWER! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yamikazi
Testers
Testers
yamikazi

DN Username : 6yamikazi9
DCA Points : 609

Dueling Level
Level: 2
Experience:
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Left_bar_bleue130/150Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Empty_bar_bleue  (130/150)

PostSubject: my choice of card   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 pm

basically, this is the card were i started on everthing about spellcasting...

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month BookofSecretArtsSDY-EN-C

my favorite card. that i kept it forever in my memory
Back to top Go down
kompella12
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
kompella12

DN Username : kompella123
DCA Points : 0

Dueling Level
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 am

my fav. card is marshmallon XD, it's eff does 1000 damage to the opponent and even god cards can't destroy it
Back to top Go down
yikhang

yikhang

DN Username : yikhang
DCA Points : 155

Dueling Level
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am

My fav card Destiny end dragoon
Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month DestinyEndDragoon-JP-Anime-GX

Destiny End Dragoon is the sort of monster that is not only a potential threat but it actually wins battles. Along with it’s 3000 atk and def points, Destiny End Dragoon boasts a one-sided Ring Of Destruction effect and unlike Dogma, that effect can reduce lifepoints to zero.
combo with grinder Golem or lava golem....its strong too u take free 3000 damage and
i get 2 free token =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1406177979
Desoto

Desoto

DN Username : Desoto
DCA Points : 350

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Grapha,DragonLordofDarkWorldVG-TF06-JP

Mine is Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World. Simply because he shows persistence he shows no matter how hard it gets you should never give up. He doesn't die easy and when you finally get rid of him he just comes right back. Plus he retreats his comrades instead of killing them. He knows the true value of a good soldier. [url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chaos364

DN Username : chaos364
DCA Points : 760

Dueling Level
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 am

mine is red eyes metal darkness dragon because it lets me summon out my dragons from my gave or hand
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Kurome

DN Username : *SD*Sasori./kurome
DCA Points : 100

Dueling Level
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

so it ends today?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight Xytix
Head Admin
Head Admin
Moonknight Xytix

Founder's Award
Elemental Dark Orb

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Okay,I've decided who's the winner..
He has the most good reason why it is his fave card.. Smile
CONGRATULATIONS TO......

Desoto!!! Smile

You're the Duelists of the Month.. Very Happy
You won 350 DCA Points! Smile
Enjoy!
Wait for the Next Contest..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month   Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Chaos Academy [DCA] Duelists of the Month
Page 1 of 1