Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» yes! we r back
Dark Yami's Story EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm by kompella12

» This Clan Should Not Die.
Dark Yami's Story EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 am by yamikazi

» Testing rubric as of July 29th 2012
Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am by yamikazi

» :Suggestion:
Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 am by yamikazi

» don't want this academy to be over
Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am by yamikazi

» I need a test
Dark Yami's Story EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 pm by yikhang

» Important:For all active members!
Dark Yami's Story EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm by ZMWx6

» RANKING TOURNEY INFO
Dark Yami's Story EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 am by blah_blah12629

» DCA RANKINGS
Dark Yami's Story EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm by Tibbs755

» DCA RANKING MATCHES
Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm by Guest

yes! we r back
Dark Yami's Story EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 am by kompella12
the best academy is back.... T.T been such a long time.... i will help as much as i can in improving this academy

Comments: 5
:Suggestion:
Dark Yami's Story EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 pm by Moonknight Xytix
I need everyone's Suggestion to Revive this academy again! just post here!

Comments: 22
Important:For all active members!
Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm by Moonknight Xytix
For all active members!
I'll have a surprise for you!
but before I reveal it..
put the status how many days you're active here in the academy!

[days]/in a week
[hours]/in a day

Thank you!

~Moon

Comments: 11
Most active topics
Dueling Points Credit
Three-Word Story
Prestige Tournament #1 (STARTED)
The EXPERIENCE Game
Ranking Tournament
YamiKazi test reports.....
100 Pages!
Chaos Event
Weekly Creative Deck Construction Competition!
DCA SPRING CUP
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dark Yami's Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkYami54
Xail White Grandmaster
Xail White Grandmaster
DarkYami54

DN Username : AndroS54
DCA Points : 80
Elemental Fire Orb
Elemental Water Orb
Elemental Wind Orb
Elemental Thunder Orb
Elemental Light Orb
Elemental Dark Orb
Elemental Psychic Orb
Elemental Nature Orb
Elemental Machine Orb
Elemental Chaos Orb
First Xail Award

Dueling Level
Level: 2
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue80/150Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"Ah, welcome, welcome my fine sir." I found myself hearing this greeting many times as I walked through the crowded streets of Giza. I had come from a small border town, far away from the empires capital. At that time, I was a teenage boy, about to come of age, which was then 16. I had come from my small, unmarked town to the capital city because I was told I had great poteintial in sorcery, and our town was rather military. What better place to pratice sorcery than the most magical town in the world. However, I didn't get my first glimpse of the true power held here, until I entered to tow center.

"I challege you to a Duel!" I heard someone say.
"I accept." Another voice sounded. Then, the first man who spoke made a guesture to raise something from the ground, and a giant, lightnin enchatnted skeleton appeared. The man made another The other person, a female this time, made an opposite gesture, and several swords decended from the sky and surronded the giant monster. Then she made another move, and a great, white, blue-eyed dragon appeared. She ended her move. The man, with a great effort, summoned a differant creature, a black dragon with red eyes. One of the swords disappeared, and the girl's turn was started. The girl smiled, then summoned anopther blue eyed dragon, and had both of them attack. she then a green glow surronded the dragons, and the attacked the defenceless man again, and he burned into a pile of bone. The girl then dimissed her dragons and walked away. I was impressed. So this was the extent of the people's power here? All I could do was throw a few fireballs at people. I decided to find a mentor. That girl seemed like a good sorceress. Maybe I could try her. I started after her in a hurry, when all of a sudden a boy around my age thrust his arm to stop me. He was dressed in pure black leather.

"Stop, go no further." He warned.

"Why?" I replied. This boy seemed to have wisdom beyond his years and spoke with such force I felt no choice but to listen.

"That women is the High Preist of Ra. She is a power hungry feind, like all of the preists of Ra. Do not follow her down the path to darkness."

"But, I thought Ra was the Sun God, and our king of gods since Osiris died?"

"Literally he is, but have you ever wondered why Set was never truly punished for his crimes? He should of been killed, but someone let him off easy. Ra was a conspiritor with Set. He wanted Osiris gone so he could become king."

"That's not true!"

"Like all other Eygptian, you have been blinded by the sun. Step into the shade and learn the truth. I am Anu, named so bevcause I was born to become the High Priest of Anubis. Join us, and we will teach you to master the powers of the arcane and help us in the war against Ra"

I still wasn't sure wheter or not to believe him, but I had heard of the Priests of Anubis before. Lengend says that Anubis himself teachs them the skills of the arcane. I then made the most important desicion of my life. I decided to follow this stranger to his home. The secret, hidden, Black Pyramid of Anubis.
Back to top Go down
huntersdeath
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
huntersdeath

DN Username : huntersdeath
DCA Points : 179

Dueling Level
Level: 3
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue140/300Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (140/300)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: nice   Dark Yami's Story EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 am

i really like your story has creativity, interesting, detailed and a lot of heart into it as you actually spent time tiping that up.
Back to top Go down
gon9880
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
gon9880

DN Username : gon9880
DCA Points : 110

Dueling Level
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue10/150Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:20 am

RED EYES B. DRAGON 4 EVER Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkYami54
Xail White Grandmaster
Xail White Grandmaster
DarkYami54

DN Username : AndroS54
DCA Points : 80
Elemental Fire Orb
Elemental Water Orb
Elemental Wind Orb
Elemental Thunder Orb
Elemental Light Orb
Elemental Dark Orb
Elemental Psychic Orb
Elemental Nature Orb
Elemental Machine Orb
Elemental Chaos Orb
First Xail Award

Dueling Level
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue80/150Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 pm

huntersdeath wrote:
i really like your story has creativity, interesting, detailed and a lot of heart into it as you actually spent time tiping that up.

Thanks, finally some comments on this thing. I actually didn't spend all that much time typing it up actually, I just threw it together in about a half-hour, Cause I wanted to get the first chapter over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Kurome

DN Username : *SD*Sasori./kurome
DCA Points : 100

Dueling Level
Level: 1
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm

this is gonna be continued...riight?
Back to top Go down
ZMWx6
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
Xerxes Grey 3rd Class
ZMWx6

DN Username : ZMWx6
DCA Points : 335

Dueling Level
Experience:
Dark Yami's Story Left_bar_bleue40/150Dark Yami's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (40/150)

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Not bad of a story as Kurome said you will continue right??? well you should Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Yami's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Yami's Story   Dark Yami's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Yami's Story
Page 1 of 1